Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Autel support where are you?
Autel support where are you?

2197 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-19 10:52:34

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT

2014-07-24 17:22:00 (Reply to:ede65)

True , a lot of functions not work in Honda like it should be work , even with 2001 + . Sometimes i dont know that really something is not working in car or this is not working properly on DS708  , this situation sucks. Honestly, I regret that I bought this tool. I do not recommend to buy any device of this company to any person. I could wait a little, make money and buy Gscan.

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    loydslock

2014-07-30 12:12:14 (Reply to:GRT)

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-18 05:00:06 (Reply to:GRT)

Hi If the function is listed in the function list, but not working properly, please save the datalog and send to us, which can help engineers locate and solve the problem sooner.Thank you!

•   Level 3   
    (99) points
    cmennenger

2014-08-19 07:00:20 (Reply to:ede65)

The lack of tech support hurts the tool. When I first bought the tool I felt like beta user. Every vehicle seemed to be a surprise......some good some bad. The tool has been a mixed bag of results. More interaction from Autel in North America would be greatly appreciated. I have gradually moved away from Autel towards a product with better support.

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT

2014-08-19 10:29:56 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Yea , right and wait light years for update :) . Was send few toyota logs and could wait till end of the world.  Device should work with his functions as it is when come to market. I have right to buy a full working device. What happend when i update tool and iam not need right now few function. Then is coming time when customer shows up and i need to use this function and this function is not working or customer car is broke - dont have 100% sure , and this time come when i dont have active update. What now to do ? Hey wake up , i remember that that for sure was buy a 100% working tool , now i have with this situation hands deep in sh.. ? .

•   Level 3   
    (99) points
    cmennenger

2014-08-19 10:46:34 (Reply to:GRT)

Just had this happen on a volvo. the Mode6 and freeze frame were so whacked no way could I use that info. Worse part was the customer was able to see the information to......not good for the blood pressure. Like you said I had my hands deep in sh** on that one.

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT

2014-08-19 10:48:13

Ohhh and one more thing , u guys are so blind or greed . Dont know , many ppl are complain on price when come to quality ratio , no wonder. Just give u simple calcultaion , lets say for 5 persons who have ds708 one is pay upgrade , lets say $500 . What happand if u guys make paymant for update for one brand ? What happand if u guys change $500 for $200 ima sure u have  at least 3 from 5 person who get update and u get $100 more income , better u have aditional 2 persons who can send u data logs and u can work better . When u work better u quality rise and u get new customer . Remember , one unhappy customer will not recommend your tools to other potential customers. With my experience with autel i for sure not recomend u device to any one. Now u have one public 100% sure unhappy  customer.

•   Level 4   
    (106) points
    GRT

2014-08-19 10:52:34 (Reply to:cmennenger)

Think there is more people like u and i in similiar situation. Solution for that is to lower a update price to resonable price so many people can co-operate with autel , like i was mention in this thread.
  Total1 Pages